We have had a very busy fall, as evidence, our lack of blog postings - lots of things to post, but no time to get them posted! Does that make any sense?..... This past weekend I had the honor of being in my very good friend Jessica Havelka's wedding. She married John Schutt in Jamestown, ND. It was a great wedding and fun was had by all!
Jess's big brother Josh and yours truly....... did I mention I was the shortest one in the wedding party - I'm pretty sure Josh was the tallest - made for a pretty funny pair!
Leigh, Jess, Nancy, Me
Leigh put together all of the flowers for the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. They were absolutely beautiful - what can I say, the girl has talent!






What is it with my husband, always having to make some sort of goofy face - all I wanted was a nice picture of us - and this is what I got!
Much better!
Here's to Jess and John and a Happily Ever After kind of life! Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment