Saturday, November 24, 2007

Giddy'up little turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! We decided to stay in Duluth by ourselves this year, considering the amount of traveling we have been doing the last few months. We were able to celebrate Thanksgiving last weekend with family in the cities, and one thanksgiving meal is enough for us! I thought it would be fun for Nick and I to both take part in a race on Thanksgiving morning called the Gobble Gallop 5K. However, Nick decided he didn't want to wake up early on his day off, and run a few miles in the freezing cold - I don't understand..... pure fun! I decided to run anyway. It was about 10 degrees, my toes were numb - a new and very interesting feeling, running with numb toes! Gotta love Duluth!



At least the sun was shining!





I think Nick missed out on a great race! Maybe next time!

No comments: