Monday, May 12, 2008

Good News!

First of all, let me apologize for not posting in a very long time! I have no excuses and will try to do better in the future. It should be pretty easy to keep it going since we have a new topic to address - We are having a baby! Baby Shilman is due on December 20th! Things have been going very well, I'm actually still having a hard time believing that it is true! I don't feel pregnant - but I'm sure that will come with time! We have a busy spring, summer and fall coming up, starting with the replacement of our main sewer line! Very Yuck, but very necessary. On May 30th we will be leaving the country with our good friends Erica Tangen and her boyfriend Jeff Green. We are headed to Greece for about 10 days! We are really looking forward to the trip! Softball (Go First Lutheran Flyers!) will be starting early June. I am sitting out this year for obvious reasons, but I think I'll make a pretty good cheering section. I have my 10 year High School reunion in Dickinson over the 4th of July. We have 4 weddings this fall starting in August ending in November! I will be in our Friends Katie and Goff's wedding in October as a bridesmaid and Nick will be in our friends Jesse and Carrie's wedding in November as a groomsman! And in the mean time we will be preparing for the birth of our much anticipated first baby! Get ready for some postings!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Baby Shilman!!! I have a suggestion for a name - how about Brian!? It's an awesome name! Maybe Brianna if it's a girl;-)