Sammy sleeping in the swing - all bundled up!
Awww.... what a cute little guy!
I think he is having a good dream!
Samuel was baptized this past weekend at my parents church - Lord of Life this past weekend. Nate and Angie Shilman and Erica Tangen were sponsors. Nicks parents, my parents and my brother Erich and his family were able to make it up for Sam's special day.
Nate and Angie with Sam
Erica and Jeff with Sam
Mommy and Daddy with Sam
The Baptism crew
Sam with his cousins Lucas and Jacob
She knit him a hat as well
I just took this today - I think he likes it!

2 comments:
Congrats on the baptism! Wonderful to be part of God's covenant!
I love the hand-made sweater and hat!! Adorable!
You look great too!
Ros is WAY too talented... :o) So cute Sarah! Congrats!
Post a Comment