Sam and I, along with my mom, took a quick trip down to Arizona to visit my sister Heather and her family. Nick had to work, since he was out of vacation days from his accident this past fall. Sam did great! He pretty much slept the whole plane ride there and on the way back, it was seamless!!! I was glad to have my mom with me just in case - since this was his first big trip by airplane.

Sam enjoyed being outside in the sun! He hasn't gotten much outdoor exposure since he has been born - its tough being a baby in Duluth in the winter time!
On Sunday Mom, Heather, Haley Emily Sam and I went to the Desert Botanical gardens to see the Chihuly Exhibit. It was awesome!
"The Sun"
The tall green spiky thing in the background is the glass sculpture.
Emily, Haley and Heather
My Favorite "The Boat"
We also got to spend a little bit of time with my Aunt and Uncle, Jane and Roger, who also live in Chandler.
We got some fresh lemons from their lemon tree (behind them in the picture above) and we made fresh squeezed lemonade and Mom made two lemon meringue pies - YUM!
I just took this picture today! Mr. Smiley-Pants!





No comments:
Post a Comment