Sunday, May 3, 2009

Giggle Box!

Although, we will probably have another snow storm before it warms up for good!  It was an awesome day!!!! We started our morning out with the MS walk along the lake shore.  We were walking on Team Linda - our good friends Geoff and Katie's mother (mother-in-law) who has MS.  Also in honor of JoAn Tangen, a very good family friend.  Our team raised over 1,000 dollars - so a BIG thank you to all of you who supported me!!! This afternoon we took took advantage of the day to put some brats on the grill.

I was wondering when the day would come that Sam would suddenly burst out in rolling-giggles! Today was the day!  I was trying to get Copper to come to me and Sam just let loose!  It was a hoot!  I'm so glad we caught it on camera! 

2 comments:

WAKonings said...

That's so fun!! I love those giggle sounds!!

Grandma zB said...

Sam should be on You Tube!